Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Day 22: From The Beginning.....

The Road Trip from NY to Beverly Hills took like 4 days and of course was a blast!
I finally went back to my promised land.
Nothing could have ruined my experience.
When we got to Beverly Hills we stayed at hotels and started to walk around in the places where we wanted to live.
We had dinner with my old landlords whom I am still friends with to this day.
A lovely Persian couple, they have a beautiful home a few blocks from Rodeo Drive.
They tried to get me my old place back but the tenants who moved in after me had no intentions of moving out.
I don't blame them.
If it wasn't for Love I would have never left either.
So Erik and I found a place 1 block away.
It was more Erik's choice then mine but he had made so many compromises for me so that was no issue to me.
It was a big place with gorgeous hard wood floors and high ceilings but kind of hidden in the back so a definite lack of sunlight.
Don't forget the whole reason people move to Cali is for the sunshine.
Erik was afraid I just wanted my single life back from the past while living back in Cali but that couldn't be further from the truth.
I sincerely wanted to be married in Cali and sharing Cali with my Bestie.
I started re kindling old friendships but found out that some of the girlfriends I had from the past out grew me or maybe I outgrew them.
Sad but true.
To this day I don't know what exactly went wrong with my dear girlfriend Coco.
I still think about her almost daily.
I can tell you what I think went wrong but that would not be fair to her because she can not defend herself or tell her side of the story.
You know what they say, there are 3 sides to every story, my side, her side and the truth.
......To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment