Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Day 76: What do you really want to do in this life...

......and what are you willing to give up to get there?
This is what I am struggling with right now.
If/when I start my own home biz, I won't be available to my hubby 24/7.
So far this has been our life/relationship pattern.
We are pretty much always together and we drop everything in order to be together.
But I gotta admit when John is golfing I feel I am way more productive.
I always feel guilty if I don't pay attention to him when we are both home.
I know this is just my mindset and I am sure if I ask John this, he would say: "Honey you can do whatever you want, whenever you want".
He really is the perfect hubby for me and I got super lucky.
Okay back to my dilemma.
I want to become a Beach Body Coach because I am slightly obsessed with health and fitness and sharing my journey with others.
Like everybody else I have a story that lead me to my health obsession.
My late hubby used to be obese and passed away from a heart attack at 42 partly due to his obesity.
When I met him we started going for daily walks and I remember hating these walks but after going on enough walks I fell in love with walking and wanted to go on further walks and steeper hikes.
Nature really brought the best out in me.
We started P90X together (A BeachBody work out program) which was way to hard for me but there are so many other programs so I did Slim in 6.
I never stuck to a work out program.
So this time around I am going to start a challenge and pick a work out program that works for me.
Also I am going to publicly announce this on social media, so others can keep me accountable.
And I will commit to a daily healthy shake.
I have been trying different flavors of Shakeology and loving all the different flavors so far.
Now I just gotta buy the program and commit.
I am such a big procrastinator.
.......To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment