Monday, January 30, 2017

Day 75: Freedom

Freedom.
What is freedom?
It is very personal to everyone.
When I look it up on Safari, it says, Freedom is the power of right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
To me Freedom means living life on your own terms.
My goal in life has never been about making more money but about having the freedom to do what I want whenever I want.
Yes I fully and completely understand that you need to make money in life in order to have the freedom to do whatever you want.
But I rather work less and make a bit less and be able to stay home and just enjoy the freedom of going on a hike or a run or for a swim etc.
My hubby has the same philosophy.
After 9 years of having worked for 1 lady as her private jet pilot she wanted to pay him less money and he declined, so she let him go.
He can make way more money by flying freelance at times then full time and on call for her.
He is finally tasting freedom and he deserves it.
He was always at her back and call and he couldn't be too far from where the private jet was based.
I gotta say when you don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.
Freedom is found when we let go of who we're supposed to be and embrace who we really are.
Run from what's comfortable. Forget safety. live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious.
My personal goal is to make an income while making an impact.
....To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment