Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 64 Self Awareness

Today I woke up at 7am and let Dobby (my furry baby) tinkle and go number 2. (I know, I know TMI aka Too much information).
If you know me, you know very well that I am no stranger of TMI, I got pretty much no filter.
Personally I like it better that way because I get to the point and cut out the bullshit.

So after I let the dog out, I got ready for my day.
Usually I am home all day, every day but today I was a Hair Model.
Yes I have modeled for commercials in the past and a runway fashion show but Hair Modeling is totally different.
The truth is I am stingy, meaning I am a Typical Dutch girl who likes to Go Dutch (pay half or very little).
So a while ago I looked on craigslist for hair models.
Hair Models are used by Stylists and Colorists in training.
But don't worry, they don't leave you with pink hair (unless you request that of course).
The owner of the particular salon is right there behind your chair looking at the stylist/colorist in action and the teacher etc.
And to top it off, the stylist/colorist in training is super aware of her position and brings her A-game.

After this fun modeling experience in the morning, I got some groceries at Trader Joe's and browsed at Home Goods (love that store!)

Back home my darling hubby was assembling my new in-home spin bike.
Oh my gosh I Love Love Love my new spin bike!!

I made us lunch and left for a hike with some of the Fit & Fabulous Ladies.
One of the Fit & Fab ladies said to me during our hike: "Wow, I am impressed with how Self Aware you are!"
Now back home, laying in bed next to my darling hubby, Blogging away, I am still beaming!
I really love that statement!
Of course I looked it up on Pinterest & Google and of course I know what it means.

Self-Reflection is a humbling process. It's essential to find out why you think, say, and do certain things.....then better yourself.
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment