Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 65: Multi Level Marketing

What are your thoughts on Multi Level Marketing aka Network Marketing.
So, I have been playing with the idea of joining Team Beach Body.
Why?
Okay, where do I start?
My late husband used to be obese.
He passed away due to that.
Yes he lost all the weight with surgeries and lots of pain and hard work.
But the damage had already been done.
His excess weight was pushing down on his vital organs.
He was pretty much a ticking time bomb.
420 lbs and 6'3 were his measurements.
After the gastric bypass and the plastic surgery (he needed plastic surgery after gastric bypass, because the skin wasn't not going anywhere), he was 220 lbs, so he pretty much lost "a person"
When I met Erik he was all about working out and eating healthy.
This is not easy, especially as an obese person.
We did the Team Beach Body P90X program together.
I became a coach, he became a coach.
But we sucked at it.
We gave up a year later, and he passed away at 42 years young from a Heart attack.
Now years later I am married for the second time and I still live the healthy lifestyle.
That is why I am considering joining again but this time I really want to help others get healthy and of course I want to be living proof.
Yes there are a lot of Network Marketing companies but this one really has been growing so fast like Apple and Google and Youtube and Facebook.
What do you think?
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment