Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 110: Let me give you a piece of my mind....

Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart, rather than a piece of our mind.
We will rise just by lifting others.
Speak in such a way, that others love to listen to you.
Listen in such a way, that others love to speak to you.
You know it's easy to play the blame game.
Point your finger at someone else right now, you will notice that 4 of your fingers will point right back at you!
Don't play a victim, get over yourself and snap out of it, because if you don't, the only one you bother with that attitude is YOU!
I became a widow very young and I had no idea how to deal with loss.
I failed miserably at it.
I failed forward.
But the reason I got over it, is because I snapped out of it.
I had to.
A woman who walks in PURPOSE doesn't have to chase PEOPLE or OPPORTUNITIES.
Her LIGHT causes PEOPLE and OPPORTUNITIES to PURSUE her.
Leadership is really about making OTHERS better as a result of your presence, and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
Also work hard at your passions and be YOU!
The right people who belong in your life will come find you and stay.
Do your thing!
You are what you DO, not what you SAY!
We still gotta learn things the hard way but don't ever forget to just treat others how you want to be treated.
When we all support each other, incredible things happen.
And at times just be silent, because that's when the answers will come to you.
To Be Continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment