Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 102: Vulnerable

The definition of Vulnerable: 1) Capable of being physically or emotionally wounded.
2) open to attack or damage: assailable vulnerable to criticism.

Lately I've been feeling a bit vulnerable or even paranoid at times.
Because I open up my life on social media for all to watch/judge/criticize.
I always say to myself, I got nothing to hide, no secrets here.
And I am a big believer of being real and treating people how you want to be treated.
I love it when people are real with me.
Don't beat around the bush.
Tell me what you want and let's not waste time on focusing on what you don't want.
So many people tell me lately, oh I wish I could be more like you and just open up but I am shy or I am scared.
But don't you think, that maybe I am scared as well?
But I decided to step out of my comfort zone and out of my sheltered life of hiding.
Why do people just watch others open up and share with the world?
Those people are just wasting their own precious time.
If they decided to stop watching others and getting into action themselves, 1 year from now, they would have success of their own.
The only thing standing between greatness and you is YOU!
Free yourself to just BE YOURSELF!
If you are in Network Marketing aka Multi Level Marketing (MLM), it's called NetWORKmarketing,  not NetSLACKERmarketing.
When you set out to achieve something BIG, there will be FEAR, there will be SELF DOUBT!
If you are not feeling this, you are Super Human!!
Stick with it...push on.
Everything worth having, is worth working for, and the best things in life don't come easy.
Are you Flight or Fight?
Every single person either runs or fights through when things get hard.
Something I have experienced is that no matter which you are, you have the capability  to change it.
Most of us are runners (including myself).
Until I changed my mindset and realized I could fight for anything I believed in....including myself.
.....To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment