Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 109: FEAR!

Never trust your fears, they don't know your strength.
Our fear reveals what we care about the most.
I decided to just fail forward.
No more what if....for me.
I am going only one way in this life and that is to the top.
If you wanna join me, you are welcome.
If not, that's super cool as well.
I sincerely want to get to know people and build genuine friendships.
Yes on the way of course we all stumble upon some "rotten apples" but that's just life!
We are living in 2017 where all the doors are wide open to pretty much do whatever your heart desires.
Social Media is an incredible easy platform.
For so long I have been "behind the scenes" watching others rise to the top.
Why not ME?
I figured if I'm "hanging out" on Social Media anyways why not make money while "hanging out".
I am going to share my story, because my story is Unique to me.
Nobody has MY STORY and that makes me different.
If I can help 1 person with just sharing my story, that will be a blessing to me.
In life you will get chances at things so great, they scare you senseless, because you have no freaking clue how they are going to turn out, but either you jump that chasm and into the fullness of your potential, or you stay behind in Fear's comfy little lair, where you can from a safe distance, watch your dreams on the other side slip away from you.
The choice is yours.
Fears are stories we tell ourselves.
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right.
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
.....To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment