Monday, February 27, 2017

Day 91: I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!

So, I have been MIA (Missing in action) for like a week.
I started my own home biz last week Saturday February 18,  2017 with Younique.
Younique is a network marketing company which started in Utah (USA) by a brother and sister in 2012 and pretty much went viral 2014 all over the world.
Their mission is to uplift, empower, and validate women across the globe.
Their goal is to provide healthy, clean, and pure cosmetics.
I don't know about you, but personally I don't know any woman who has never used make-up or who will never use make up again.
I think selling make up is the easiest sell ever.
Yes we can and will survive without  make up but the reality is, nobody wants to or has to.
So far I have sold a lot of make up and I am loving the process.
Make up makes people feel confident, empowered and strong.
I have never ever found a company with so many fun, confident and genuine women.
I love the fact that this company promotes your own Younique-ness.
Everybody is unique.
Just be Yourself because there is only one of you.
Nobody has the same finger print as you.
No one is YOU and that is your power!
And why would you want to fit in, if you were born to stand out.
Personally I like flaws, because they make people interesting.
And you know being different isn't a bad thing.
It means you are brave enough to be yourself.
Gosh, so far I've made some amazing genuine life long friends and I have been on cloud 9.
Thankfully my hubby supports me a 100% with anything I set my mind to.
Every day is such a blessing to be alive and I love sharing my happiness & excitement with others.
I have noticed first hand that when you feel beautiful you act beautiful towards others and the whole world becomes much more of a happy place to be.
To Be Continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment