Monday, February 6, 2017

Day 81: If you think you can do a thing or think you can't, you are right.

Either way you are right.
You gotta believe in yourself.
Because nobody else will if you don't.
Some people say: "You gotta fake it before you make it"
I've never had that talent.
I always shout it from the rooftops that I'm bad at something and/or that it's my first time doing something.
But you know what? It's never too late to change your ways.
Today I joined a challenge group on Facebook and the organizer asked every participant to record a video and share that in the group.
Oh gosh I was sweating and wanted to run the other way but I did it and I'm super proud of myself.
Lately I have been sticking to my daily healthy routines and so far loving it.
What are your fears?
What gets you out of your comfort zone?
I am gonna push myself to new heights and I can't wait.
Every permanent change has to go slow and steady, so that's exactly what I plan on doing.
So far my plans are to stick to my daily meditations, journaling, listening to self development audio books, working out and helping others on their journey to a dream life
This time I will go all the way and reach for the moon.
I will lose 15lbs in 21 days.
I will drink Shakeology every day.
Competitiveness is something I never had but lately I am feeling this grow in me and I kind of like it.
Also lately my confidence has been rising.
By sharing my life journey on social media that has been extremely helpful.
I will continue sharing and adding value to other peoples lives.
Today was a good day.
Hairmodeling in the morning, running errands and in between shooting some live videos, made for a pretty great day.
Spinning for an hour at home made me feel so grateful because it was raining all day, so no outside exercise option.
To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment