Monday, February 20, 2017

Day 90: Hit the ground running

So, like most people in the world these days, I like to hang out with my face in the phone and computer on Social Media.
I am a real social butterfly and love chatting with friends and seeing what they are doing through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest et.
It is almost like watching a reality movie.
When people tell me they are not on any social media platform, I always say: "Wow, I'm impressed with your willpower and you actually got a life"
But at the same time I feel bad for them because I feel they are missing out.
I really get enjoyment out of Social Media.
I get jobs through social media.
Corporate Flight Attendant jobs and John (my darling hubby) found me a part time gig as a Boutique Manager.
I made some amazing new friends through social media.
I learn daily from social media.
From other people's journey and quotes and stories.
John is also a lot on his phone and he loves to play a game on his phone called "words with friends"
And he loves to play his playstation all day and every day or he golfs.
He is a Freelance Corporate pilot but he doesn't fly a lot.
One day John said: "you know, you have so many friends on social media (3000 on Facebook) and they all follow what you do (not all of them of course), and they send you compliments on how you are motivational and inspirational but all these compliments don't pay the bills.
So I decided to find a job where I can use Social Media and make a wealthy living of it.
We all know that if you don't work hard nothing happens.
So I did a long time research looking for the perfect opportunity.
And.....drumroll...I found it!!
I am now a legit GIRLBOSS!!!
Working from home on the couch, cozy under my fluffy blanket, in front of the fireplace.
I started saturday February 18, 2017 and have already moved to the next rank, got a promotion because I sold to 5 different friends.
.......To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment