Saturday, November 26, 2016

Day 45: From The Beginning....

When someone calls me a Pretty Princess, I have never taken that as a compliment.
Of course it all depends in what context it is meant.
First off we all know that a Pretty Face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.
People who are attracted to you because of your pretty face or nice body won't be by your side forever.
But the people who can see how beautiful your heart is will never leave you.
You know as a little girl, much like lots of little girls I watched the shows with the princess and of course always wished for that kind of life.
I mean lets keep it real here!
Who doesn't want to look beautiful and dress beautifully and live in a pretty home and drive a fabulous car and usually/normally it takes money to purchase some of these things.
A Princess/Prince normally has this kind of funding.
So yes I am in! Where do I sign up hahahaha.
Growing up I always figured, "you know what?" If I treat myself as a Queen/Princess and if I see myself that way, I will most likely attract a King/Prince.
And that is exactly what happened to me in my life.
Twice!
Because what you focus on begins to grow.
Don't get me wrong I had to kiss some frogs and weed out all the bad guys.
My first Prince Charming passed away as you know from the beginning of my story.
He was young and I was young.
I did not believe that that was the end of my love story.
I was down and sad and broken and hurt.
But I did NOT give up and I started looking for another Prince Charming because I knew I was worth it.
Of course rejection was a big part of my journey.
It still is. Its life!
Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough; it means the other person failed to notice what you have to offer.
.....To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment