Saturday, March 25, 2017

Day 107: Failing Forward

Through my experience in Network Marketing, I've learned a lot about life, and leadership.
I've made mistakes. I've failed forward. All of the lessons I've learned have refined me and shaped me  into the leader I was created to be. My leadership has grown as I've grown up. Personal and professional growth is one of the greatest gifts this profession has provided me.
In Network Marketing and in life there can be a lot of ego but also a lot of rejection!
Humility is the ability to not be moved by flattery or by criticism.
Remember that confidence and humility are not in conflict with each other.
You can have both at the same time!
Always watch your attitude, don't give energy to a bad attitude.
Be willing to learn, grow, and accept feedback.
Don't compare yourself to others.
When we waste valuable energy comparing ourselves to others, we are overlooking our potential and the opportunity for growth in our own life.
We might be trying to emulate something someone else is doing, and in the meantime missing our own calling because we aren't doing what we are supposed to be doing!
We may have been given a way to do things bigger and better, but perhaps we've missed it as our focus is placed on the wrong things!
We are too distracted to notice the gifts in front of us because we are too busy focusing on what others have been gifted with!
We have to give that up.
Stop struggling, striving, comparing, and competing!
The death of contentment is comparison.
Competition takes you captive.
Focus on YOUR calling!
Exude energy and excitement!
Enthusiasm is a catalyst for success.
It's important that you exude energy and that you are authentic.
Always stay true to yourself!
Keep it real!
....To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment